Designer Grant Scheme
This unique opportunity provides the support that you require to bring your idea from concept to finished design! We can provide all the knowledge, technical support and advice that you require from choosing the optimum fabric composition for your product to naturally colouring, designing, texturing and finishing of the most luxurious fabric / product for you in conjunction with our expert team.
Fabric Available in:
- Roll Size: 150 – 260 cm
- Fabric Density: 80-500 gr
b) Linen/Cotton Mix
c) Flax Linen / Viscose Mix
d) Recycled Fiber and or Fiber Cotonization - for extra fine finish
Firstly Please complete the application form. Press Here to Download Application Form. Please scan the completed form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No.1 - Provide Concept
eg.image, link, drawing etc with sizing requirements
Upload you file: press here
Some of ideas:
No.2 - Choose Basement fabric weave design
- Fabric for Bedlinen
- Fabric for Table Linen
- Linen Canvas
- Decorative Fabric for light curtains / voile / internal and external use
- Decorative Fabric for heavy curtains / voile / internal and external use
- Upholstery Fabric
- Fabric for all Towels (Fabric saving - laser technology predicts fabric width and length to avoid waste) this process is achieved by surface laser etching on the surface of the fabric denoting the cutting edge) up to 4 yarns can be used here
- Clothing fabric
- Fabric for Packaging
- Fabric for Lining
N.B Optical white fabric requires an individual process so this option needs to be specified if required.
Types of weave for fabric production:
- Plain weave - forms a strong durable and versatile cloth (warp and weft are interlaced in a basic criss cross pattern)
- Satin weave / Atlas weave - a smooth silky glossy surface and a matte reverse
- Twill weave - Diagonal lines or ridges on both sides
- Jacquard - small and large pattern design
- Waffle - new generation for added lightness and extra softness
- Multilayer - new generation for added lightness and extra softness
- Melange - to create a unique effect. Yarn colour changes in light - lifelike fabric
No.3 - Colouring
Select your colour choices:
3.1) Fibre colouring 3.2) Fabric colouring 3.3) Product colouring***
No.4 - Jacquard
Provide your idea of jacquard weave
- Coupon Jacquard
- Select natural grey or white basement colour
- Select thread colours
- Our Jacquard Dessinateur will design the individual software programme for you
No.5 - Finding the exact size and width of roll to minimise wastage
Please provide all the information for pattern design preparation including:
5.1 Product sizing
5.3.1 Description - size and placement
Provide image / mock-up of sample indicating text font, size and colour.
These finishes are available for fabric or individual product / garment.
5.5 Specific Criteria
When discussions are complete, a prototype of the product made from similar fabric is produced for approval. Once the fabric is weaved a sample of this fabric is forwarded for approval. Any changes or additions can be made at this stage.Once product and fabric are approved, manufacturing and shipping is organised.
No.6 - Print/ Embroidery Finish
- Emblem / logo embroidered or digitally printed on the fabric or garment using
High-Definition digital printing on fabric
- RGB colour space mode
- Resolution 600 + pixels / inch
- T.I.F. Format without layers
- Fabric Monorapport - to accommodate the lens adjustment the picture needs to be at least 4 cms greater in width than the fabric width.
- Orientation of picture (landscape/ portrait/ diagonal/ lakefront/ right/ above / below) should be indicated here if required.
Carousel Print Requirement
- Print on product
- Max size of print is 50 x 70 cms
- SMYK colour space mode
- TIF format required.
- Pattern in DST format
- Specify exact position on garment