Size 47*70 cm
Fabric Type Linen 20%/Cotton 80%
Product care instructions Machine Wash
Product ID 1752/683/75
Our Linen is Bureau Veritas Certified as Premium European Flax Linen.
All of our Linen is also STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX Certified.
This means that Our Linen is premium quality, sustainable and free from pesticides and harsh chemicals.
Linen care washing instructions:
* Shake out your linen before washing
* Place in machine careful not to overload
* Wash at 40*C
* Use a mild soap/detergent
* Never use bleach or chlorine
* Line dry when possible (best for environment and fabric)
* Tumble dry at medium heat never over dry
* Linen should be slightly damp when ironing
* Store in a dry location avoid hot pipes or radiators
* Linen washes exceptionally well and does not retain residual grime or bacterial build up so it remains fresh and gets even better with each wash
"Standard" - this is unregistered post using the An Post postal service. We can not guarantee against its loss in the post. If lost, the burden of that loss lies on the consumer.
"Registered" - this post is guaranteed to reach you and tracking number can be supplied upon reque.
We are happy to accept returns if the product is not fit for purpose. However if you are returning due to a change of mind you must bear the cost of return postage. The product must be returned in perfect condition unused unwashed and within 28 days of its receipt.
- Linen is the ideal fabric for kitchen ware. These kitchen towels are durable, sustainable and can withstand high temperatures
- They get softer and fresher with each wash
- The best kitchen towels for drying glass and china
- These towels are antimicrobial and antibacterial so they do not accumulate grime and will last far longer than cotton ones
- Once you use linen tea towels you will be converted for life