Size 150*150 cm
Fabric Type Linen 56% / Cotton 44%
Product care instructions Machine Wash
Why buy a Linen Tablecloth ?
Linen is a natural anti bacterial, anti microbial and anti septic fabric. It is pure, breathable and is a living fibre. It gets softer and even more luxurious with each wash. Linen is a highly durable fabric often passed down through generations. An heirloom purchase. When you buy good quality linen you are not merely surrounding yourself with something beautiful and healthy you are also helping the earth by reducing waste. Cheaper homewares carry none of the health benefits of natural linen. So why not join in the slow homewares tribe and shop mindfully and responsibly and give someone an everlasting gift today.
Our Linen is Bureau Veritas Certified as Premium European Flax Linen.
All of our Linen is also STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX Certified.
Linen care washing instructions:
* Shake out your linen before washing
* Place in machine careful not to overload
* Wash at 40*C
* Use a mild soap/detergent
* Never use bleach or chlorine
* Line dry when possible (best for environment and fabric)
* Tumble dry at medium heat never over dry
* Linen should be slightly damp when ironing
* Store in a dry location avoid hot pipes or radiators
"Registered" - this post is guaranteed to reach you and tracking number can be supplied upon reque.