Size 150*175 cm
Fabric Type Linen 60% / Cotton 40%
Product care instructions Machine Wash
Why buy a Linen Tablecloth ?
Linen is a natural anti bacterial, anti microbial and anti septic fabric. It is pure, breathable and is a living fibre. It gets softer and even more luxurious with each wash. Linen is a highly durable fabric often passed down through generations. An heirloom purchase. When you buy good quality linen you are not merely surrounding yourself with something beautiful and healthy you are also helping the earth by reducing waste. Cheaper homewares carry none of the health benefits of natural linen. So why not join in the slow homewares tribe and shop mindfully and responsibly and give someone an everlasting gift today.
Our Linen is Bureau Veritas Certified as Premium European Flax Linen.
All of our Linen is also STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX Certified.
This means that Our Linen is premium quality, sustainable and free from pesticides and harsh chemicals.
Linen care washing instructions:
* Shake out your linen before washing
* Place in machine careful not to overload
* Wash at 40*C
* Use a mild soap/detergent
* Never use bleach or chlorine
* Line dry when possible (best for environment and fabric)
* Tumble dry at medium heat never over dry
* Linen should be slightly damp when ironing
* Store in a dry location avoid hot pipes or radiators
* Linen washes exceptionally well and does not retain residual grime or bacterial build up so it remains fresh and gets even better with each wash
"Standard" - this is unregistered post using the An Post postal service. We can not guarantee against its loss in the post. If lost, the burden of that loss lies on the consumer.
"Registered" - this post is guaranteed to reach you and tracking number can be supplied upon reque.
We are happy to accept returns if the product is not fit for purpose. However if you are returning due to a change of mind you must bear the cost of return postage. The product must be returned in perfect condition unused unwashed and within 28 days of its receipt.