This double-sided quilted natural linen bedspread is of exceptional quality and is beautifully stitched.
It is a handy alternative to a full duvet for the warmer months or perfect for layering and adding weight and extra heat during the winter.
This bedspread has been stonewashed to ensure a soft finish and prevent shrinkage.
A relaxed but luxurious soft bedspread perfect for layering or using alone accompanied by natural linen sheets in warmer climates. Adds warmth without excess heaviness. The ideal accessory for creating opulence in your home.
Size: 230cm x 240cm
Composition: 100% Linen
Why Buy a Flax Linen Bedspread?
Flax Linen is pure, breathable and is a living fibre. It gets softer and even more luxurious with each wash. Linen is a highly durable fabric often passed down through generations. An heirloom purchase. Linen is thermoregulatory and when used in bedding aids a refreshing nights sleep important for maintaining a healthy immune system by keeping you at optimal temperature all night long. In addition, it is moisture-wicking so this is the fabric of choice for those who may have difficulty maintaining an even body temperature whilst sleeping.
Linen is well known for its anti-bacterial and antimicrobial and antiseptic properties and coupled with its ability to thermoregulate it is ideal for use for those with sensitive skin and skin conditions such as psoriasis eczema and acne.
Our Linen is Bureau Veritas Certified as Premium European Flax Linen. All of our Linen is also STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified. This means that Our Linen is of premium quality, sustainable and free from pesticides and harsh chemicals.
Linen care washing instructions:
- Shake out your linen before washing
- Place in machine careful not to overload
- Wash at 40*C
- Use a mild soap/detergent (Never use bleach or chlorine)
- Line dry when possible (this is best for the environment and the fabric). If using a tumble dryer, dry at medium heat, never over dry
- Linen should be slightly damp when ironing
- Store in a dry location, avoid hot pipes or radiators.
- Linen washes exceptionally well and does not retain residual grime or bacterial build up so it remains fresh and gets even better with each wash.